Monday, July 18, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-Changes

In case you all missed the announcement that Jessica made, I have pasted it below. This is why it takes me so darn long to update/create/post now ;) haha, love you Jess. Although I miss doing Rosy Bows together, it is not going anywhere! Stay tuned for what is in store!

Hello Rosy Bow'rs!! As most of you know Rosy Bows is a team effort. Sarah and I (Jessica) have been best friends for 17 years and we created Rosy Bows together a little over a year ago. When we started Rosy Bows, I was dealing with a lot of complicated things in my life and this gave me a creative outlet to occupy my mind and soon became my passion! I never believed that I was artistic in any way! I have learned that I actually am quite crafty and started loving all the fun things I could create! I learned how to crochet (which was something I had been trying to learn since I was 8) and started creating even more! I have enjoyed everything I've had the opportunity to do with Rosy Bows. I have also enjoyed all of the amazing people I have had the opportunity of working with!



I recently realized that, although Rosy Bows is dear to my heart, it takes up so much of my time and I have forgotten to take care of ME! I have decided to leave Rosy Bows to focus on my health, my family, and my home. There is no argument between Sarah and I and I want to make that clear right off the bat! Sarah and I are still the best of friends and she has been so supportive of my decision to leave. She realizes and understands that I need time to focus on my health so that I can be happy. Rosy Bows really got me out of a rut and has done so much for me and my self confidence. I have loved every second of it!



There will be some changes to Rosy Bows now that I am leaving:



1. Custom crochet items will no longer be offered. However, Sarah will be purchasing crochet headbands from me wholesale and selling them as Ready To Ship items. I am starting a crochet business that will be mostly Ready To Ship (so I will still be able to crochet and create, while avoiding the overwhelming demand for custom orders) and you will hear more about that once things are up and running.

2. Your paypal invoices will no longer be coming from Jessica Smith. They will now be coming from Sarah De La Cruz.





There may be other changes coming as well, depending on what Sarah decides to do. I fully support her in whatever decisions she makes and I wish her nothing but the best!







As I mentioned, I have started a crochet business that will be mostly Ready To Ship items so that I can still do what I love doing! There will be more information about that once things are up and running!







There are still a couple of crochet items in giveaways from Rosy Bows and those items will still be honored!





Fans and customers,

Thank you so much for all of your support! I have really enjoyed getting to know so many of you! Rosy Bows has come so far because of you and I cannot thank you enough.

Thanks everyone!

Love,

Jessica







~The Rosy Bow Lady (Sarah)

No comments:

Post a Comment